Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 8...

The past week has felt like I've been in and out of coma. I've been drifting in and out for days now. If I could sleep the next 5 treatments away I would! Not really but I know one thing is for sure is I hope and pray is works because I don't know if I could do it again. The days are long, I see life outside going on the kids riding their bikes, the lady walking her dog, and here I sit again in my recliner trying to not make any sudden movements for fear of the nausea and stomach cramping coming back. The pain from the shot I was still feeling last night at 3 in the morning back spasms. I didn't wake Alan, when the pain and sickness gets pretty bad I want him to rub my head, it seems to help calm me. Today I ate I actually felt like eating. I've been eating chicken noodle soup, ritz, that McDonald's actually sounded good and it actually stayed down. I really am craving some sweet corn, tomatoes and watermelon. I also would love some scalloped potatoes. Nothing tastes good now everything taste likes metal like chewing on a hard piece of metal and cardboard. Aunt Shirley is gonna make me some potatoes tomorrow thank goodness. Time to get off of here stomach feels like it's going through a meat grinder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment